Thursday, December 02, 2004

Apethetic Bears Addition

I was talking to my friend Jessie about the Apethetic bears and we decided that there needs to be a Preseidential Bear. This bear would be red, white and blue colored. It would have money and a gun on its stomach. The bear would come with a red phone and will say phrases like "I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically,", "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program," "I hope you leave here and walk out and say, 'What did he say?" and "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit. What the hell is going on in that poor, fat head of yours? At no point in your rambling did you come even remotely close to making a valid political point. Jesus. You really shouldn't be allowed to be on the internet. Fuck that, you shouldn't be allowed to breathe.