Happy new year to all. I spent ringing in the new year by going to an early movie, Polar Express, must see if you already haven't, and then rented a few games for my x-box. I tried to teach my parents how to play. It was rather funny to watch. Then my Dad and I tried to play the campaign game on Halo 2 and he just aggravated me. He never knew where he was and where he was going and he had a hell of a time following me. It was amusing while it lasted. I then watched the ball drop and headed off to bed. Nothing too exciting. With the way I have been sick, I thought it wise to take it easy so I can have tons of sick free fun in Hotlanta! Can't believe it's January already. Florida weather has been steadily gorgeous so that has helped me feel better. I wish I was moving down here, moving anywhere south!!
No comments:
Post a Comment