Monday, May 02, 2005

I haven't been posting much because I've been out having fun!! HAHAHA, so anyway I had a fun and crazy weekend, but nothing much to write about. I am waiting anxiously for my online preview of my pictures from a roll of film that took me 4 months to finish!!! So now I can't wait to find out everything that is on there. I hope there are some post worthy pictures. SOCCER STARTS SOON! I have been on my toes waiting for the day the season starts. I then got this brilliant idea to have 1 pracatice before the games start to teach those people who don't know how to play the rules of the game. YAY ME!! I'm so smart sometimes it's scary....lol j/k Actually I am more of a blonde than I think sometimes, which is WAY scary. Spring semester started today and my english class is going to be SUPER easy. No worries there. Kind of dissapointed we won't be writing any of our own short fiction stories. Otherwise I can't complain. So as tired as I am I can no longer sit here and do nothing so I am going to go find SOMETHING to do.

YAY FOR SOCCER!!!
PRACTICE ON WED. AT 7PM ON THE UPPER FIELDS OF OU!

No comments: