My thoughts on Nutrition, Organic Living, Organic Cooking, Food Allergies, Allergy Elimination, Safe and Effective Weight Loss
Monday, August 22, 2005
Auntie Wainna
Miss Elly has come to her senses. The ex has been poking around lately. Can't say I am mad or upset about such a thing, he was the best guy I have ever had as a boyfriend, but he once again, had my hopes up and dashed them. Said he would call me this past Fri. when I knew in my gut he wouldn't. So I stayed home and spent time with my nephew who is trying to convince EVERYONE that "Auntie Wainna is going to stay home," and watched movies till he fell asleep. I spent the WHOLE night with him. It was cute and I can't blame a 4 year old for wanting his aunt, who is practically a second mother to him, to be home since he is being told I am leaving for Italy for 4 months. Then my oldest sis and I spent time watching movies and talking. She is such a doll. She knew something was up when I started talking wishy washy and tried to distract me. The bad part is I had a chance to go out and have fun with the Russian. I know I said he was crazy and never wanted to repeat the experience, but 1. he has an accent, 2. he has pursued me like I haven't been pursued in quite some time and I must say it is rather flattering and 3. he is, after all, one hell of a partier. So I finally came to my senses and said to myself I would go out with him in a purely looking for fun manner. To hell with waiting for exes to come to their senses and realize what a good thing he is passing up. I will always hold true to what I feel and said in all the blogs earlier but I need to move on. So I have been getting back to my crazy, fun and spontanious self. I am going to have one hell of an adventour in Italy. One hell of a time... I will make sure of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment