Monday, April 10, 2006

Gotta keep going

Guys suck and should all rot in hell!!!! *except for the ones I am friends with... and you know who you are...*

I have had the day from hell during my week from hell all while listening to everyone elses day from hell and not even my Dad was in my corner tonight... nice going world... I think I will have many bruises tomorrow.....

On a more positive note... I graduate this semester. Finally finished with school and moving on in my life. Gained some awesome new friends this past semester and really seeing myself going after what I really want to do no matter what kind of greef I may recieve.

May 6th is the graduation day (well walk at least). 9am sharp (eeewwww). My Big and I get to graduate at the same time which I think is really awesome. She is the greatest person ever and enjoy spending time with her.

No comments: