Saturday, August 05, 2006

Go With the Flow

It is a good thing I am able to be so relaxed about just going with the flow. Instead of being able to go to Atlanta after my trip to Florida, I now have to go next week. August 10th is my day of departure and the 13th is when I start my trip home. It also looks like I am going to be driving down there so I have a vehicle to get myself around and not have to pay a high plane fare on top of renting a car and paying for a hotel. Even with gas prices being so high it looks like I would be saving money. It sucks that I have to spend the time driving but ooh well. I am going to start my apartment search while down there...hopefully. I kind of want to wait till I know the location of my job so I can get an apartment not terribly far from there. But then I think how it would be good to just start looking at places to start getting a general idea of what places look like. Well, back to work I go.. gotta get in some extra hours for the days I will be missing.

No comments: