My thoughts on Nutrition, Organic Living, Organic Cooking, Food Allergies, Allergy Elimination, Safe and Effective Weight Loss
Sunday, September 24, 2006
My Feminist Rant
This so weird that I stumbled apon this article. I was actually just talking to a guy about what "societal" norms were for women. How I hate following them and tend to do my own thing but how women are stuck in this certain role. It was mostly based around a woman's sexuality... go figure... but anyway. I just found this article to ring very true. I have no problem being a woman, infact I love it. I am not going around being all mean, "I hate the world" and trying to act/look like a guy. But I have found that more and more people are trying to fit me into this role I am suppose to be in and I refuse. I have dreams and plans, I will not give them up!!! I plan on breaking some of these barriers people have placed around me. I plan on doing some major changing... speaking of which, little word of advise for any guys reading this, never blatenly look at a women's chest. I thought I was wearing a pretty conservative shirt seeing as how I was at a club and I guess as I was dancing it slid down a little and some guy came and stood right in front of me "dance" with my boobs not me. Then HE got all offended when I said, "My eyes are up here, not down there...." I didn't want attention towards my boobs, thats why I dressed conservatively, SORRY God gave me such huge boobs, its not like I asked for them... I actually enjoyed small boobs thank you... so anyway, just so you know, that has got to be the most disrespectful thing you could ever do to a woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment