Some people are just so weird. I hung out with some very strange characters tonight. These people are the people you know are smart, but they are just so weird you can't get past it. You looked at these people and they looked like the dregs of the population. Something got screwed up in their DNA. We ended up playing Trivial Persuit and drinking. I kept getting answers right, so finally nearing the end, they started to listen to me. My brain was so rattled by three hours of this game and a few drinks I had no idea what any of the answers were. I didn't even process half the questions well enough to even comprehend what kind of answer they wanted from me. Oooh well, I had my adventure for the weekend, lets just try for a better one next weekend.... shall we?
No comments:
Post a Comment