Saturday, November 06, 2004

The word on the street is that Hilary Clinton is to be the next Democratic nomination for the 2008 Precidency race. Is this a good thing or bad thing? If some of you remember her plan for health care back when Bill was President coo-does to you. I am sure that many of my peers are not informed of this because it was back when we were in middle school or high school. I know I was excited to hear that FINALLY a woman would run for President. Then after talking to a VERY smart friend of mine I was informed of her past plan for America's health care system. This plan of hers involved one of THE HIGHEST tax raises in American history. As my friend put it, "After Bill got elected in 92 he put Hillary in charge of creating a national Health care system, she came up with the biggest tax raise in history. It failed, Bill was embarassed and shelved her for the rest of his term." So my question is this, can people in politics change? I really like Hilary to begin with, who do you think REALLY ran the country when Bill was President.. ;-) So I thought I would try to start having people think on this.

No comments: