So this week has started out with my good pal boredom hanging out with me. Highlight: procrastinating doing accounting homework (since Jesse has yet to call). Since I was procrastinating I started talking to my friend Becky. She is frustrated with the pathetic workings of other college girls and I am just bored and thus getting frustrated at the fact that I am bored and would much rather be out. Everyone else has a life and are being responsible so that leaves me to my unresponsible thoughts to keep me occupied. So ultimately Becky and I have made plans to go to Canada (since she is still 20) on Tuesday and have a grand ole' time there. I really shouldn't go because I have my long day of classes on Wednesday that starts at 9:20am. So I will spend the night at her place since she is like 5 min. away and try to be responsible. I just hate school at this point. Cheers to college partying being a result of boredom and frustration!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment