Thursday, July 21, 2005

After Graduation

I have finally found a major that will allow me to graduate in May of 2006. Because of the close graduation date I have been thinking A LOT about what kind of job I want, if any, after graduation. I will be making enough passive income from my business at that point that I may not have to get a job. However, one of my dreams is to have an extremely successful record label. In order to do that I have to learn a lot about the record business. So I have decided to try and get an entry level job at a record label. This will not be easy but I am bound and determined to do this. So I am now in the process of 1. getting ready for Italy and 2. researching record labels to send my resume into when I get back. I have got my work cut out for me for the next month!

No comments: