Friday, August 26, 2005

Internet sucks!!! I just wrote a blog and the posting page couldn't load so now I have to try to rewrite everything!!! So here it goes:
Someone asked me a question I have never been asked before: "What kind of weather turns you on?" I had to think about that one, I believe my answer is a hot evening with the promise of a cooling off after the sun completely sets with a light breeze, but still warm enough that I can sleep naked comfortably, and hot enough that I sweat while.... doing other things but cool enough that I can still be close to another person while sleeping.
It is nights like tonight that I wish I had a boyfriend for a couple of reasons. One being that I don't have to date boring or all out dull boys. The other is that I could have as much sex as I want without being viewed as a whore. Another good reason is the fact that I know he likes me so there is no guessing game involved. I also miss the overall company... just one more time, I wish I could see him one more time... I was with Marisha tonight and we talked about many things. Something I told her is that I can not help but think that when I get back from Italy that perhaps there is a change that my ex and I will get back together. I can't help but hope this. She looked at me and says, "The way you talk about him, it doesn't seem like you two are over since you don't hate each other yet." I sat there and started thinking to myslelf... does he hate me?? I wonder... So Marisha and I talked for over 5 hours. We talked about everything and anything. It was really nice reconnecting with her. I missed that girl. Well to bed now for me...

No comments: