Wednesday, August 31, 2005

A silly late night survey

LET'S BE HONEST NOW!!

In the last 24 Hours have you...
1. Had sex: no
2. Bought something: yes
3. Gotten sick: nope
4. Sang: a LOT
5. Been kissed: I wish :-(
6. Ate something: yup
7. Felt stupid: hehehehe, me? feel stupid!?
8. Talked to an ex: I wish :-(
9. Missed someone: yeah, too much I think...

Last person who....
1. Slept in your bed: me, myself and I
2. Saw you cry: Becky... I think...
3. Made you cry: DJ.... love sucks
4. Went to the movies with you: BECKY!
5. You went to the mall with: hmmm.... its been a long time...
6. One thing you could take back: getting a broken heart....

Have You Ever...
1. Said "I Love You" and meant it: Many times over and still do in my heart
2. Got in a fight with your pet: no
3. Been to California: no
5. Been to China: nope
6. Been to Canada: yes
7. Been to Europe: not yet... 3 days and counting...
8. Wished you were the opposite sex: quite often... but I'm not so I make the best of what I have

1. Do you have a crush on someone: boy do I ever
2. What book are you reading now: Take Command: Leadership Lesson from the Civil War
3. Worst feeling in the world: knowing that the one I love doesn't want to be with me
4. Future KIDS names: I don't know...
5. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: yes
7. Favorite sports to watch: football or hockey
8. Location: currently I am at home...
9. Piercing/Tattoos: one tattoo
10. Do you drink: yup
11. What are you most scared of right now: coming back from Italy to find everyone has found someone else and forgot about me
12. Where do you want to get married: I just want to find someone who loves me as much as I love them... that would be a nice start
13. Who do you really hate: ignorant people and people who purposely hurt me
14. Do you have a job: yes
15. Do you like being around people: yes
16. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: ooooh yeah!
17. Have you ever cried: too often
18. Song that's stuck in your head a lot: "I hate myself for losing you, I'm seeing it all so clear, I hate myself for losing you, what do you do when you look in the mirror and staring at you is why he's not here..."
19. Been in love: *sigh* yes....
20. Played strip poker: yup
21. Gotten beaten up: no
22. Done an all-nighter: yup.. too many
23. Been on radio: yup
24. Been in a mosh-pit: no
25. Do you have any gay/lesbian friends: yesm

No comments: