So much has happened and thankfully I have had time to write it all down in my journal and will hopefully eventually be able to transfer it all down here. For now I am in an internet point and don't have the time now my journal to write it all down here so will give you a breif, an extremely breif overview. I arrived in Rome on Saturday October 22 and had the worst night sleep ever due to a crazy lady in my room and having tons of noise from the traffic. I left for Sicilia on the 23rd and arrived after long delays but finally got to Lipari and found a beautiful place to stay for a good price! I didn't have much to do while on the various Aeolian Islands so mostly layed out on the beach before heading to Palermo. Again after long delays I got to my hostel and found the place was right on the water in a beautiful spot. It is far from the main city but thought it would allow for me to have a good night sleep. Well loud planes start flying over head at about 6am so was woken up at that time and by 7:45 could sleep no more so decided to start getting ready for the day and took my sweet old time and left the hostel by 9. I arrived in at the train station when I was trying to get to the theatre at around 10 and dediced to walk there and made a good choice in getting a tour. I was sorely disapointed to find that during my time here there will be no performances or operas. I finally met up with Heidi and Caroline and have never been more happy to have friends around me in my life!! And thus my adventures in Palermo begin!!
Sono ubriaca!!! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment