Monday, June 12, 2006

I hurt!

Three hours of soccer = me hurting, a lot!! You could feel the salt on my face and my feet were steaming when I took my socks and shoes off. I always wanted to be one of those people asked to play on a team short players. Now I think doing that would be great if I have subs. I subbed out once during my normal game cause I was playing defense and was able to get some breaks since our forwards were playing good. In the second game we have NO girl subs and was even short a girl. This team was not very good so I did a ton of sprinting. I was so tired that in the second half I would go after those guys with the "fancy moves" and normally I can get the ball but my left calf muscle kept cramping to I had to stop and stretch it out in the middle of the field. My goal is to be able to play that amount of time and not be as tired and sore as I currently am. I just signed up with a gym and am now preparing to get a personal trainer to help start me out. I WILL be in shape at the end of this year.

No comments: