My thoughts on Nutrition, Organic Living, Organic Cooking, Food Allergies, Allergy Elimination, Safe and Effective Weight Loss
Sunday, June 18, 2006
A Night Like This
What an interesting night. I was a little worried I wouldn't have that great of a time cause I was going to a birthday party at a club for someone I didn't know with a sorority sister and all her high school friends who I also didn't know. But I got free drinks so drank it up until it was time to sober up to drive everyone home. I ended up going with two other sorority girls so it ended up being pretty awesome. I was talking to one of the guys who just so happens to go to Emerson in Boston and knows this kids I knew in high school. Talk about your small world!!! But then April and Katie disappeared and I went to the bathroom to find April taking care of Katie who was puking. Aparently the 5 drinks she had in the matter of 1.5 hours didn't agree with her. So we took her home and then I took April home and then Joanne wasn't doing great so I made her go get food with me. She paid so I was happy. I then took her back to her car so we both could make our trek home. I have not seen any one of those girls like that and it was definately interesting. It's amazing what people do when they are able to have free alcohol. I did have a fabulous time though. Now it is time to get myself into bed. Tomorrow starts another busy day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment