Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A moment if you please....

So, here is an update...

I am fighting more and more with my parents. My Dad is constantly on my case. I feel more and more stuck in my current situation. I am looking to move out and to change paths in my life. I am currently working on being able to join the Army or Navy. Either full time active or the reserves. So this new idea has again renewed some life back into me. I am working out a ton again (which is a VERY good thing) and I am starting to eat healthier (again a VERY good thing). I was starting to get so lathargic with my life that I was gaining back some of the weight I have lost recently. So I am going to get that plus more off and work towards my first goal of being able to run 2 miles in 18minutes or less.

I went and looked at one place last night and the room was super tiny! So for as much as he is asking... no go. I am waiting to hear back from one other possibility. If that is a no go, then I will start my search over and look at the other places I didn't give more than a glance to.

I talked with someone from the Army today and I have to loose a min, of 10lbs before I am even qualified to join... how stinky is that. But I think if I keep working towards my running goal and continue eating well then it will all fall into place....

That is about all that is going on right now.... oooh wait, today I was gonna go running again but woke up with a sore throat, cough, achy body and stuffy nose. SOOOO, I think running or playing soccer is off for tonight.

I think I will take some good advice from a good friend, take a nice long hot bath, take a shot of warm buron then crawl into bed for a good nights sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

army?? Wow, I need to talk to you about this :) Love you and see you soon!