Ciao,
yeah I am excited about the whole soccer thing. I am nervous cause I suck but it will be loads of fun!! I am going out tonight and dying my hair strawberryblonde and then going out drinking somewhere. I am getting to be the person everyone is friends with. It is so cool. I was totaly myself the first week and now like everyone wants me to hang out with them and stuff. I feel like the popular girl. Nothing gets me all wriled up though so that helps too. I just go with the flow. Whatever stick I pulled out of my ass sure was holding me back in the past. So I am going to go and shower and eat then find some hair dy. I will try to get a digi pic of it to send out. Love you lots!!
OOOOOH, I started my journaling and painting class today. I totally see my artistic self coming out more than ever and I haven't even done anything yet. LOL.... I am happy and yet feel like my life is kind of on hold because of people doing things for me back home. So yeah I have been in such a talkative mood today. Good day for sending e-mails. Alright this time I really am leaving. Love you lots!!
No comments:
Post a Comment